terms & conditions
Regarding Programs & Use of this Website
Information provided in the blogposts and pages of this website are written with best intentions to communicate what I do best as a coach, artist & teacher.
I use my coaching skills to assist people in exploring and using their potential, especially their creative potential. I adhere to The Journey Practitioners’ Code of Practice, which is underpinned by intending the best outcomes for the client and confidentiality.
The Client understands and agrees that they are fully responsible for their physical, mental and emotional well-being during and after all sessions, including choices and decisions made both during and at any time after the sessions.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
This website and IP is owned and managed by Dr Suzanne Moss.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only as a mature adult of stable mind.
The content of the pages of this website may change without notice. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Dr Moss shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Dr Moss makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will Dr Moss be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Benefits listed derive directly from previous clients’ reported experience & feedback.
ORDERS, PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
By placing an order with Dr Moss through this site or her Acuity Scheduler, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions.
A contract between you, the user and Dr Moss for the sale of services will only exist once an order has been accepted, paid for, processed and completed. All amounts are stated in Australian dollars. All purchase prices exclude Australian GST.
Dr Moss accepts payments by direct transfer and online payment via PayPal invoice – giving Client options and a secure environment. The price and availability of products & services are subject to change without notice.
Dr Moss currently trades as Luminous Sanctuary Art & Coaching. Due to her innovation of teaching painting in a Life Coaching framework of her own design, Dr Moss uses the term “Art & Life Coach.”
The following terms and conditions apply to all purchases made for her paintings and one-to-one coaching with The Journey Method and VIP art + coaching programs: ‘Paint from the Heart’, ‘Solace, Colour & Light’ & ‘Illuminate Mentoring.’
• Payment or part payment must be made at the time of application. Full payment must be made before commencement of coaching, an intensive program retreat or receipt of a painting.
• Part payment must be arranged directly with Dr Moss
• A place in a program is not guaranteed until:
– suitability is determined by interview & application
– full payment has been made. Payment of fees must be finalised 15 days prior to your VIP Day or Retreat Program.
Failure to complete your payment will result in cancellation of your program and retention of your deposit. You may reschedule your program once and retain your deposit by advising Dr Moss in writing with more than 15 days notice.
• A request to withdraw from a program, which has been partially or fully paid for, must be communicated to Dr Moss in writing via email more than 30 days prior to the booked program.
• For cancellations received 30 days or more prior to the program commencement date, a refund on your purchased course fee applies less a 20% non-refundable deposit. Refunds are made within 5 working days.
• For cancellations received 15 – 30 days prior to the program commencement date, a refund on your purchased course fee applies, less 50%.
• Cancellation after 15 days prior to course commencement, no other refund or credit will be provided.
• If you are unable to attend a session within your program, refund, credit or replacement class do not apply.
• A one-to-one private program booked and paid for, is transferable to another kind of program held at the same time for the same duration and fee. Also, if you are unable to attend, you may transfer your booking to another interested person given their suitability determined by interview and application.
• A 2-5 day group course may be booked with Dr Moss where there is a convenor who organises participants, venue hire and refreshments. Participants return their applications with payment to Dr Moss 30 days prior so that bookings and travel arrangements can be made.
The course may be cancelled if there are insufficient enrolments (minimum 4 students) or an unforeseen events (such as bushfires, floods, pandemics). A full refund will be given to students who have registered and paid should they NOT wish to wait for a re-scheduled event.
• Due to the contemplative nature of Dr Moss’s work, and to ensure students receive one-to-one tuition in class, class size is limited to 8 students.
• This policy is for all students enrolling in Dr Suzanne Moss’s programmes from the 1st of July, 2019.
• For enquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
A 20% deposit is required when booking a program or workshop. Deposits are non-refundable on cancellation at any time, however in the event of natural disaster, deposits are transferable to another time agreeable to both parties.
This website and its contents remain the copyright of Dr Suzanne Moss. Dr Moss is the author of photographs of her clients in the programs information, and where she is the subject, the images are courtesy of Genevieve Swifte. All rights reserved. By using this site, you acknowledge that the website and all related content is subject to copyright. We grant you a limited, non-transferable license to access and use this Website solely for your personal use.
Permission to reuse, copy or reproduce any content from this Website and related products is strictly prohibited, unless prior written permission has been obtained from us. Write directly to Dr Moss at email@example.com
You may not copy the content from any of the page content, blogs, case studies, tips, templates, images or resources associated with this site to individual third parties for their personal or commercial use.
NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The programs of Dr Suzanne Moss are protected by copyright. Her original materials that have been provided to the Client are for Client’s individual use only. Client is not authorised to use any of Dr Moss’s intellectual property to resell for Client’s own business. All intellectual property, including the programs, workshop and/or course materials, shall remain the sole property of Dr Suzanne Moss.
No license to sell or distribute Dr Moss’s materials is granted or implied. By purchasing any of the programmes or workshops, Client agrees (1) not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, (2) that any information shared by Dr Moss is confidential and proprietary, and belongs exclusively to Dr Moss, (3) Client agrees not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Dr Moss. Further, by purchasing this product, Client agrees that if Client violates, or displays any likelihood of violating, any of Client’s agreements contained in this paragraph, Dr Moss will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations and to protect against the harm of such violations.
USER SITE PERMISSIONS
In using this Website, you must:
- Provide us with accurate and complete information;
- Not violate any applicable laws, or use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions;
- Impersonate any person;
- Distribute viruses, corrupt files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software;
- Collect or store personal data about other users of this Website; or
- Engage in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from using or enjoying this Website or our associated social media pages and/or groups.
We may from time to time and without notice, vary, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of this Website.
Dr Moss will not be liable for any delay in performing our obligations under these terms and conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
This site is governed by Australian law, and users irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on web sites where Dr Suzanne Moss is owner and administrator.
My website requires you to provide personal information when using the contact form, requesting services or subscribing for free offers. All of the information collected from the site is strictly confidential and only shared with payment processors as required. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Your Name
- Email address
- Contact phone numbers
- Emergency contact, dietary and basic medical history information, such as allergies or disabilities, if registering for an event
Any payments made to Dr Suzanne Moss are made through PayPal or via direct transfer which you control. PayPal may also request your:
- Your Name
- Billing and Shipping Address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment information
Your IP address may also be logged by the web host. IP addresses may be used in fraud prevention and/or to prosecute perpetrators of fraud or other abuses.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
Suzanne uses the information you provide about yourself only to provide services you have requested.
There may be photographs of you and/or your art work, and testimonials you have given on the websites of Dr Suzanne Moss. You may request their removal at any time in writing and the removal will be in effect as soon as possible.
Should you have any queries regarding any of this information, please make contact via the Contact Page. Thank you.